Will I keep blogging over the Summer?

This week for the student blogging challenge we have to be checking over our blog. Also we have more activities that are just normal questions so here they are:

Activity 1.

Will you continue blogging over your summer holidays (Northern hemisphere) or during the winter term (Southern Hemisphere)? Why or why not?

Of coarse I will still be blogging over the summer telling you out there what I am doing and if there are any neat things going onn during the summer. Since I have been blogging I have really injoyed meeting new people and seeing other blogs that are very creative so I will be blogging as much as I can.

Activity 2.

If you didn’t get many visitors to your blog (other than your classmates), what do you think you need to do to get them to visit? Write a post about this.

I did get some vistitors but not as many as I hoped so but I did meet new people just by commenting on diffrent blogs and its very interesting where people live like Austrailia, America and many more diffrent people from diffrent countries.

To get more vistitors to my blo I have to really try to comment a little more and to reply to them if they ask me a question.

Activity 3.

Do you think it would be handy to have a blogging glossary on your blog? If yes, create one as a page so it is always available to your readers.

I think that you don’t really need a blog dictionary because you already have your recent posts or go to the diffrent pages on your blog so I really think you don’t need a glossary at all.

There arre more posts coming up so don’t go any where!